RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS

RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS

oTheRsiDe

How long how long will I slide separete my side I don't I don't believe it's bad slit my throat It's all I ever I heard your voice through a photograph I throught it up it bought up past Once you know you can never go back I've got totake it on the otherside Take it on the otherside Centuries are what meant to me a cementery where I marry the sea Stranger things could never change my mind I've got to take it on the otherside take it on the otherside take it on take it on Chorus. Pour my life into a paper cup the ashtray's full and I'm spillin' my gust she wants to know am I still a slut I've got to take it on the otherside Scarlet starlet and she's in my bed a candidate for my soul mate blade push the tigger and pull the thread I've got take it on the otherside take it on the otherside take it on take it on

esto si es musica weyes!

esto si es musica weyes!
madonnita

give It 2 mE! yeah!!

What are you waiting for? Nobody’s gonna show you how Why work for someone else To do what you can do right now? Got no boundaries and no limits If there’s excitement, put me in it If it’s against the law, arrest me If you can handle it, undress me Don’t stop me now, don’t need to catch my breath I can go on and on and on When the lights go down and there’s no one left I can go on and on and on Give it to me, yeah No one’s gonna show me how Give it to me, yeah No one’s gonna stop me now They say that a good thing never lasts And then it has to fall Those are the the people that did not Amount to much at all Give me the bassline and I’ll shake it Give me a record and I’ll break it There’s no beginning and no ending Give me a chance to go and I’ll take it Don’t stop me now, don’t need to catch my breath I can go on and on and on When the lights go down and there’s no one left I can go on and on and on Give it to me, yeah No one’s gonna show me how Give it to me, yeah No one’s gonna stop me now (Pharrell:) Watch this Get stupid, get stupid, get stupid, don’t stop it (what?) Get stupid, get stupid, get stupid, don’t stop it (what?) Get stupid, get stupid, get stupid, don’t stop it (what?) Get stupid, get stupid, get stupid, don’t stop it Get stupid, get stupid, get stupid, don’t stop it (to the left, to the right, to the left, to the right) Get stupid, get stupid, get stupid, don’t stop it (to the left, to the right, to the left, to the right) Get stupid, get stupid, get stupid, don’t stop it (to the left, left, right, right, left, left, right, right) Get stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid… (left, left, right, right, left, left, right, right) Don’t stop me now, don’t need to catch my breath I can go on and on and on When the lights go down and there’s no one left I can go on and on and on Give it to me, yeah No one’s gonna show me how Give it to me, yeah No one’s gonna stop me now You’re only here to win Get what they say? You’re only here to win Get what they do? They’d do it too If they were you You done it all before It ain’t nothing new You’re only here to win Get what they say? You’re only here to win Get what they do? They’d do it too If they were you You done it all before It ain’t nothing new Give it to me, yeah No one’s gonna show me how Give it to me, yeah No one’s gonna stop me now Give it to me, yeah No one’s gonna show me how Give it to me, yeah No one’s gonna stop me now Give it to me


viernes, 24 de abril de 2009

19 comentarios:

irving dijo...

You know I feel it in my heartbeat
It may feel old to you but to me it feels new
You know I feel it in my heartbeat
Don't you know, can't you see, when I dance I feel free
Which makes me feel like the only one
The only one
That the light shines on

Unknown dijo...

q pedo cabron!!! espero estes bien gozando de tu cuarentena por la influenza jajajaja!!! ntc...
carnal, lamento mucho q no nos hayamos podido ver ese dia como quedamos... siento q t debo una, esperemos y sea muy pronto we...
esos tragos nos esperaan!!
cuidate
saludos man

Anónimo dijo...

hola peque nada que ver con el mio te mando besososostes te quiero muxo cuidate
nos estaremos viendo

Anónimo dijo...

hola amor solo quiero decirte que nada que ver tu page con la mia ehhhh jiji te mando besos y cuidate muxoxoxo
nos estaremos viendo bye

sziilviitta dijo...

eaeaea akii sziiempree
zsasz psz kuiidatte sze te qckiiere
muchotte aiioszz

JASSIEL VAN BUUREN dijo...

K ONDA ???
K MALA ONDA LO DE LA INFLUENZA, LA VERDAD, YO ESPERA K FUERAMOS AL ROCK AND PHOTO".
NI MODO, NO KEDA DE OTRA MAS K ESPERARNOS HASTA EL OTRO FIN.
OK!!
CUIDATE """

Anónimo dijo...

haber, ahber.
espero ke blogger sea mejor ke wordpress, jajajaja

.................................... HERE WAS...
.
.
...THE BADGIRL.
....................................

bye

Pinche Mono dijo...

hola irving oye no manches
cuidate mucho q el virus anda bien kbron y se transmite mas rapido via pene no ps enserio no salgas y no beses a naiden cuidate y dile al chente q se proteja cuando te penetre jijijijijijijijijijijijijji
ntc!!!!!! aver si visitas el mio no?
todavia no qda pero ya veraz!!!!

FurT dijo...

hey q onda we, ajajaj no manchez, ahjaja q onda con el jassiel van buuren, ajajaj sta re enfero, pero bueno q andz d lo mejor, jojoj!!!! y pz ni pex con lo de la influenza, ahora tenemos q cuidar a la gente fresh x q osea q mal pdo we, q se muera la gente naquita o la gente de esa de quinta wacala, osea q horror, jaja esos si deberian de morirse, pero bueno ajaja, en fin, q c le puede hacer, pero bueno tendremos q pdirle a "diosito" q primero se lleve a la ncada, ia sabes de esos q se visten asi todos cholos y prietos jaja y a los rateros, vdd DONOVAN? ajajaja sale me voi, sale nos vemos :D


FurT!!!

FurT dijo...

hey q onda we, ajajaj no manchez, ahjaja q onda con el jassiel van buuren, ajajaj sta re enfero, pero bueno q andz d lo mejor, jojoj!!!! y pz ni pex con lo de la influenza, ahora tenemos q cuidar a la gente fresh x q osea q mal pdo we, q se muera la gente naquita o la gente de esa de quinta wacala, osea q horror, jaja esos si deberian de morirse, pero bueno ajaja, en fin, q c le puede hacer, pero bueno tendremos q pdirle a "diosito" q primero se lleve a la ncada, ia sabes de esos q se visten asi todos cholos y prietos jaja y a los rateros, vdd DONOVAN? ajajaja sale me voi, sale nos vemos :D


FurT!!!

EKN dijo...

Hey! Que onda Irving. Te envío un fuerte abrazo desde mi casa todo aburrido por no poder salir. Pero bueno. A disfrutar de estos días de vacaciones por influenza.

Cuidate y ya casi llega junio
jajajaj Erick

Anónimo dijo...

malditooooo
waaa nu ma ers asi bn geneal^^
nomas q hasta q c t hincha me hablas!
pro no importa asi t kiero jajaja
bno ps aki sta el poderoso jaja so q
t me cuidas muxo
y ia sabs q aki andams para todo jeje
tqmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm<3

atte: vanessa
bye!

Anónimo dijo...

jejejeje ps aQi pasO
a depOrttarmeee,,
ya qe me lo pedistee!
vdd, unO taann ocupadO
y ajetreadO qe estaa!
jajajaja


ntC


qe andes bn,
bezhiittOs


;))




byy.... Daniaaa

Anónimo dijo...

eeieeii qo0mo0 ssthas niñito0uu!!!.. bueeno0 solo pasee aa saluudartee espero0 i qee andess de lo0 mejorrr... quidaathee mucho0 o0qeii??unn beeso0o0!!!

aleeejandrithaaa *=)

Anónimo dijo...

Que onda, espero que ya estes estudiando mas en lugar de estar jugando age... aunque se extrañan las retas, en fin echale ganas a la escuela y ya sabes que por aqui andamos

Anónimo dijo...

Olaa

shamaKoOu
ps spero i se la ste asi pasando soper geneal eshandose unas vacans asi a huevo..!
jajajaja inche Gripe de poercos iia ni la Friegaa hiia me arte con sl malDitho tapabocas
pero ps spero i a ud no le de hahaha
i qe menso de furt jajaja
qe se mueran los nacos
jajajajaja alGunos he no todos
solo los mas sanganos i mamones
shale creo qe son asi todos
shale ps nimod
hai se ve

baiis


athe GustaaVo

Pinche Mono dijo...

no nacos cagas wey bueno ps te comento d nuevo wey y espero k algun dia tu me comentes no?

Pinche Mono dijo...

q paso chato !!!!!!!

bueno solo paso a decirte lo

mucho k te kiero y k te cuides

ahhhh wey y no hagas enojar

a mami k es lo mejor k tienes

aprovechala y no le hagas caso

a tu tia modafoca!!!!!!!!

jajaja ntc!!

gupiz dijo...

hOlaaaaaaaa.....
esta bien xido
ehh.
te la rifas
bueno sabes
q se te kiere y
muxoo
eh..
jejeje
aiois
cuidate...